Fat Burning Furnace has become a wildly popular popular diet and fitness plan worldwide. Also known as the FBF diet for short, it is a program that has helped thousands of men and women burn body fat and get lean.
The program’s creator Rob Poulos was, in fact, the first person who used this program as he himself dropped dozens of pounds. His method of workouts and nutrition which worked for him, and later many others, is what makes the FBF diet into what it is today.
How does the FBF diet plan work?
Fat Burning Furnace is built on the following principles:
- You don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight. In fact, you can continue to enjoy food on a regular basis, eat sizable portions, never go hungry, and still lose weight. In fact, depriving yourself may even backfire and result in a weight loss plateau or weight gain.
- You don’t need to spend hours on a treadmill or elliptical machine to burn off your body fat. In fact, Rob Poulos believes that long duration cardio is not really effective as a fat burning activity (something other experts believe as well). He believes in short cardio workouts which are high in intensity.
- The focus of the Fat Burning Furnace workouts are on strength exercises. The purpose is to build lean muscle tissue, not just to look fitter but to also burn fat faster due to the increase in muscle tissue.
- The basic belief of Rob Poulos and the concept of his program is that your body has the ability to burn fat. You just need to do the right things to turn that natural flame into a full fat burning furnace. This involves the right workouts and the right eating habits.
- The main thing is how to learn new lifestyle habits that will last you for years. This is why this program is very doable: the workouts aren’t too long and there are many and varied food choices that appeal to a many tastes and people (including vegetarians).
In conclusion, Fat Burning Furnace is a diet and fitness plan that’s based on doing short and intensive strength and cardio workouts. In addition, you also get coaching services by Rob Poulos himself to help to make sure that you’re sticking to the program until you reach your target weight. Overall, this is an excellent program that can help you lose fat and become fitter and leaner.
Source by John Davenport